Season Parking Passes
Fans can purchase a pre-paid season parking pass, guaranteeing them a spot in the deck of their choice, regardless of when they arrive. Season ticket holders will get information about how to purchase season passes when their game tickets arrive. Click here for more information.
Daily Gameday Parking
Free parking is available in areas on East Campus on a first-come, first served basis. It is recommended that fans who want to park at or near the East Deck arrive far in advance of kickoff time.
Parking is also available in the Ramsey Center Complex, Carlton, and PAC Complex decks on a first come first served basis at $20 per space per game.
The Intramural Fields area will be available for overflow parking AFTER all East Campus areas are full.
The Intramural Fields Parking Deck and the four softball fields adjacent to East Campus Road (fields 2,3,4 and 5) are available for free football parking.
Fans parking at the Intramural Fields are asked to remove their cars no later than 3 hours after the game ends. Cars remaining after that time will be towed at the owner’s expense.
No tailgating is allowed at the Intramural Fields.
- Gameday Shuttles
- Athletic Lots
- Additional public parking is available at many churches and businesses throughout town, as well as through the Downtown Athens Parking System and Tailgate Station.
Note: Most of the lots surrounding the stadium are permitted by the Athletic Association and allocated through their points system.
Parking rules will be enforced during all home games.
"No Parking" signs are placed in certain areas.
- These areas are strictly enforced.
- Just because an area does not have a "No Parking" sign or is not marked with a red or yellow curb does it mean the area is fair game.
- Vehicles should stay confined within the white lines of a legitimate parking space or risk being towed.
- Fans should refrain from parking in other areas unless directed by UGA Police or Parking Services personnel.
Citizens are reminded to secure their vehicles and property prior to heading to the stadium. Valuables should not be left in the passenger compartment of the vehicle where they can be seen.
There are designated areas for RVs and large trailers in several locations on campus. Transportation and Parking Services sells season passes to the Oconee Street Lot (N02), and single game RV passes are available in the Chicopee Lot (N01).
*Please note customers in the N02 lot are eligible to have their pass renewed each year and the number of passes available to new customers is limited based on these renewals.
For more information on these areas, please contact Transportation and Parking Services.
Additional RV spaces are available through Bulldog Park and other private lot owners.
Parking For Fans With Disabilities
Fans with disabilities are advised to park in the East Campus Parking Deck area. It is recommended that fans who want to park at or near the East Deck arrive far in advance of kickoff time and take the free shuttle to Gate 6 at Sanford Stadium. All shuttles are accessible.
UGA also provides disability parking on the east side of campus in several of our free lots and decks, however there will be no shuttle service provided in these areas.
Be advised that fans in wheelchairs or who have difficulties walking up to 1/2 mile on uneven terrain are not advised to park at the Intramural Fields.
Note: Disability spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
If you have questions, call 706-542-PARK or click here.
Sidewalk parking is not allowed on campus unless directed by UGA police or parking services.
Parking on grass and other landscaped areas is not allowed (except as designated by the University).
- There are enough spaces on campus for all of the vehicles that arrive on gameday, so please be patient and park in an approved space.
- Fans using a tent or canopy over the tailgate of a vehicle should keep travel lanes open for vehicle traffic and should not take up space in other parking spaces.
One vehicle per parking space.
Golf carts or ATVs are not permitted on campus.
Trailers or other pull-behind items are allowed in University parking lots.
- The pull-behind item must fit in a marked parking space and not extend into any adjacent space, driveway or lane of traffic within a parking lot.
- Trailers and pull-behinds are subject to all parking rules and towing.
Tailgates (tents, tables, etc.) can not be set up in parking spaces on campus.
- This includes those areas controlled by the Athletic Association.
- Any item (trailer, grill, etc.) that takes up a space requires a permit which may be purchased in designated parking areas.
Additional Parking Information:
Additional Gameday Parking Lots:
Frequently Asked Questions